View Single Post
Old 07.23.2009, 11:23 AM   #35
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_s_d

Apparently there was a SY interview in this month's Rock'n'Folk, a decent-in-the-70's-turned-shit-in-the-00's french music magazine. One of the questions, apparently, went along the lines of, 'why are you playing your Paris gig at the Palais des Congrès?'.

Anyone read this interview? I'm curious to know what their answer is...
Man, my girlfriend bought me this magazine, the interview is pointless, and the journalist doesn't ask this question.
Even worse, there's a article just after the interview, where the "journalist" bullshits about the band ("they're old", "they 've never made a good song", "they've never made anything new", "it's just shitty open tuning", "Thurston is a bad guitarist", "La jeunesse sonique ? Sonique ta mère oui..." [I don't want to translate this shit], bla bla bla).
Don't buy/steal it.

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|