View Single Post
Old 07.30.2009, 03:43 PM   #60
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Are you kidding? "Becuz" must be one of the best album openers of all SY albums.

Nah, I'm not kidding. Personally I thought "Becuz" along with the other W.M. openers was pretty generic and half assed sounding, especially by SY standards. Not so much by sound and the mix with are pretty tasting but by the writting: du-nu, da-du-nu, da-du-nu, da-du-nu.... over and over. Felt kinda digressed and high-school band'ish.

I have respect for them now, but just saying at the time, and first impression was oh boy..... I saw it as further getting away from their capabilities to write such deep and epic songs as they pulled off on Goo and Dirty.
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|