View Single Post
Old 02.08.2008, 05:55 PM   #46
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
I told Mr. Afterthefact time and time again that he should move back. Hell, I would love it and help him whenever he wanted. I remember telling him to give the place he's at a shot contrary to his instinct, and he did and he liked(s) it. But, it appears that it has run its course, save for a cool section of the city and an above par record shop, I understand his predicament. So, Josh when are you going to do it? You know there are plenty of cool things going on here and more importantly your people are here. Damnit, come hang with me and disgruntled youth while we have pissing contests about music, art, life, you know the goods and bad. Also, there are good chances of spinning records and downing a guiness or eight.

All these things happens everywhere, but I suppose its the people they happen with and the enviroment that one is in while these things are happening. All in all Josh, you know you are both welcome and missed here in Lexington. Tosser.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|