View Single Post
Old 04.14.2016, 06:42 PM   #12
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Honestly...weed doesn't help me here. It does the exact opposite. I NEED a cigarette after I get high. It's just a routine(been on the routine for over 10 years!). I've been able to really cut back a lot here n now but like evllove....I too sometimes have an all or nothing attitude. Anyways....the one thing that always draws me back in was weed...and mainly at the bar too. Playing Street Fighter, drinking, and smoking up....sometimes you need a 'break'....and cigarettes provide exactly that. Anyways....this Friday I'm really sticking to it and not touching a tobacco product. I'll still smoke my weed n stuff...but this time I'll just have to go straight back to playing once I'm done.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|