View Single Post
Old 04.14.2016, 03:05 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I quit twice.. first time lasted 14 months and it was hell and i mean that with no exaggeration. EVERY single day of those 14 months i fiended for cigarettes. It never declined. I started up again.

The second time i decided to gradually step down, i acclimated to becoming a non smoker. I gradually cut back a few cigarettes a day until i felt more comfortable smoking less. Then after few months i stopped buying packs and only smoked when i had access by bumming smokes from friends or buying a few singles. This got me used to smoking only when i could and not whenever i felt like it. Finally after almost a year of this i went from pack and half a day to 2 or 3 a day. So i just quit. That was August 2007...

To be sure the cravings NEVER go away, i can feel them right now even! You just learn to ignore them

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|