View Single Post
Old 07.23.2013, 11:43 AM   #17717
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
"Wistfully I raped a Manchester lass in an alley, before absconding from the North in a stolen car, lest I meet vindication at the hands of Her Majestys Constabulary.

Arriving in the capital, homeless, broke and with no prospects or employment, I wistfully spent the night sleeping rough outside the abode of an acquaintance. And what luck, for her fellow lodger appeared 'pon the ninth hour of the morn and invited my shivering person into her dining chambers.

After the wistful consumption of refreshments my female acquaintance arrived and we discussed the matter of our last engagement. As I was feeling rather wistful I then embarked on a long, bleak existential ramble, which resulted in a rather wistful public assault by a band of intransigent hooligans. Wistfully, I retreated back to my lady friends abode where I found the lodger that had so pleasantly entertained me before midday had been herself raped by an uncouth financier with a penchant for a white crystallized alkaloid substance derived from the common cocoa leaf."
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|