View Single Post
Old 11.27.2010, 03:48 AM   #13314
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Man, I tried to watch some of the old Star Wars movies about a month ago and just couldn't get into em anymore. They just don't hold up, they can't keep my attention. I LOVED them when I was a little kid... so I just quietly turned Empire off (I had just finished the first one) about halfway through; I'd prefer it just be a fond memory from my childhood.

Try it again on a sick day with some soup and a blanket and get really stoned...

It's perfect for me that way. When I have no energy or attention span.

Man, that sounds like a stab at Star Wars. I really do enjoy it.

But yeah, I used to want to live in that world when I was a kid haha. Doesnt have any of the mystery or magic anymore but its good in it's own way.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|