View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 01:32 AM   #60
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i dont' agree with you at all. the concept of marriage is a test to humanity and the individual in all. fuck religion. not everyone cheats and yr just saying that most people agree with polygamy and don't accept anything that has to do with monogamy which would make us just a butch of fucking animals with no feelings of love or caring feelings for the one we care about. which is just fucking crazy and nuts. animalistic sex can equal love more so than rape you know. you want to fuck a lot of bitches for what?....your male ego? when you and i know that's a waste of time.

it's just total useless bullshit you speak. i believe one person should spend the rest of their life with one person because it works out that way without anyone else getting hurt. it's all the same and if you don't think so then yr just fucking crazy and nuts and think in an unrealistic way.

In the larger scheme of things, sex and love have little to do with each other. Most sex isn't based around legit love, and I think most would agree with that. Also, it's not uncommon to truly love someone you no longer have interest in having sex with. This is often where cheating comes into play. While open relationships are often frowned upon by those who are opposed to them (which, are most people), it seems most who are involved in open relationships are very open with each other on a level most relationships aren't. Most aren't even comfortable talking about having sex with others or previous sexual exploits...which is totally sad and lame.

Life's not about tests, man. Whose doing the testing? Whose doing the grading? Ourselves? We ARE a bunch of animals.

And the fact that I've been with several woman, as have most men my age, has nothing to do with ego. Sex is nice...experiencing different people is on par with experiencing a different place. New scents, new scenery, new conversations, new vibes...it's a good thing. Most women aren't the same in bed. I'd assume most men aren't, either. Why experience just one?