Thread: Sonic humans?
View Single Post
Old 05.24.2006, 10:22 PM   #1
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Would it bother anyone here if they heard a story about Sonic Youth being mean or not very cool?

I once had a roommate in a band that won a Grammy, and he told me that long ago, in the 80's, they played a festival with Sonic Youth. SY asked to borrow their instruments and then proceeded to destroy them on stage without permission and without reimbursing his band for the money. His band was very poor but didn't wish to make waves because it was after all Sonic Youth.

I don't vouch for the validity of this story, and I certainly don't wish to bring up any bad feelings when my friend asked me not to do it...but I do question in my mind whether this could be true, and if it is true, I ask myself how and why, and what kind of people SY are.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|