View Single Post
Old 09.16.2008, 04:50 PM   #9048
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, thought I would treat myself to some cake at a place called Citizen Cake just down the street for my birthday but lo and behold, little to no cake.

Fucking yuppie San Francisco frou-frou waste of time. Sure ostentatious food may have its place, I suppose, just like anything but a place as accessibly named as Citizen Cake? I expected a menu of sandwiches and other California lunch stuff but with a focus on a diverse selection of cake deserts. What I got were typically high end fancy dishes and a desert menu of like four options, only two or three being cake-like (if you can call taking cheesecake elements smeared on a plate separately). The "Patisserie" addition also seemed just as minimal and ornate but turned out to be practically separate from the restaurant.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|