View Single Post
Old 04.06.2012, 11:27 AM   #8
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
louder, I've been waiting for you to do something like this since I got here!!!
yay!!

i forgot to mention this is more like a list of personal favs, rather than the albums which are technically supposed to be the greatest of all time.

Rob - i appreciate a lot of older hip-hop, well more individual songs than full lengths to be specific.
but honestly i'm still learning. didn't wanna talk about shit i'm not very familiar with. like Severian said i can't lie just to make others satisfied.

Severian - you don't like Jeezy or any trap music at all?!
anyway rapping-wise Ready to Die IS a 10/10 album. Life After Death has some filler it's true, but also happens to have my fav Big tracks on it. i just find it more fun to listen to.
there's absolutely nothing wrong with Ready to Die though, at all hah; in fact i did make a statement about it being on par with Illmatic.
i guess i just prefer albums where the production is a lot more dominant.
Illmatic wouldn't have been the same without Preemo's beats, nor Reasonable Doubt without Ski's, etc.
R2D has some great beats, but as a whole the prod doesn't really stand out IMO.

(excuse me for my lame grammar i'm tired)
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|