View Single Post
Old 05.29.2006, 05:51 AM   #9
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by top 40 squeeze
anyone else sick of the way people write about improvised performances? all the lofty metaphors and shit? i mean its fun to do, but I couldn't get all the way through reading this. can't wait to buy it though.

heh, i quite enjoy reading such things. that was written by David Keenan probably, who also writes for the Wire. me and my friend are fascinated by him. we find him quite annoying although I do admire his writing, it is very creative. his music writing is far superior to a lot of the redundant shit spouted out by Wire journalists.

anyway, such writing seems to imply a deeper level to the music or to make the music seem important. maybe it could be construed as pretentious. but reading that blurb has only intensified my anticipation for this release.
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|