View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 01:54 AM   #22
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
i love soundgarden but i would never want them to reform, you cannot relive halcyon days chasing the dragon like that, it just doesnt work. and everything after superunkown was pretty average and formulaic.

Wanting a good band that played good music to reform and play more good music has nothing to do with reliving halcyon dragon chasing or whatever the hell gibberish you're talking about. That's why lots of these band's don't reform, cause they all have that stupid snob mentality. I remember all the stupid uptight snobs when the pixies reformed, meh... I don't need to see them.. they're such sellouts... they're doing it just for money... I don't need to relive the 80's... blah blah blah. Jackasses
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|