View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 12:02 PM   #19436
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
jeezus, i didn't expect that criticizing an asinine opinion you have about something you understand so poorly would cause you to shit your pants

i can't read all of the the long-winded retorts, and replying to them would take days and just invite more--hopeless

yes yes, i'm an asshole. also i'm sorely unequipped for a lot of things i know nothing about. who knew i wasn't perfect! watch me collapse now in despair, my ego wounded out of its narcissistic bubble

It's not an asinine opinion, it's just a different one.
But you didn't didn't criticize my opinion, you criticized me. Personally. And you you continue to insist that this film is somehow beyond my ability to understand, which is extremely insulting.

At least when I fucked up and said something that you construed as being "classist" I did everything I could to clarify, and I reflected on what I'd said and apologized. If you read my long-winded retorts, you'd understand that that's what I expect from you. You should consider reading things before you decide that replying to them would be "hopeless."

You're smart enough to know exactly how you're being offensive, dismissive and insulting. Don't pretend to be surprised that I reacted to your called my intelligence into question. If you're going to start shit, you should at least see it through.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|