View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 09:44 AM   #19430
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i just recycled your words to close the loop! these ones:

...which i thought was kind of hilarious, actually. well, to me, anyway.

i get that perspectives vary though, so i don't expect anybody else to laugh, but i thought it worked on a kind of meta-level, as a demonstration instead of an explanation.

i know i often miss the mark, but i aim for concision.

Jesus Christ! You think I needed that to be explained to me? Think I forgot what I said? That I wouldn't "get" your "joke"?
My god. You've never been this insulting or condescending to anyone — not that I've seen, anyway — certainly not me. Did some fool hack your account? Am I talking to Genteel Death here?

Well, you've cleared up the *mysteries* surrounding your last super meta post, and put it into words my infantile mind may be able to someday wrap itself around, but there's still the matter of your acting like a highly reactive, superior snob. It would be just great if you'd address that, maybe even apologize for very clearly trying to hurt my feelings because I casually expressed an opinion about a film.

Had I known that the feature film Amadeus was in fact your mother, I would have never called it a shamelss whore.

(Did you get that? Probably not because, being the kind of asshole who calls people stupid for not sharing my taste in movies, I assume that people are fucking idiots who don't understand things, so I'll break it down for you:
What I meant was that I wouldn't have called the film shit if I thought someone would react like such a fucking asshole about it.)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|