View Single Post
Old 05.03.2015, 01:16 AM   #6553
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

I agree which is why I don't what anyone has to say about Metallica and Lou reed doing "Sweet Jane." It's as good as Lou's Rock n Roll Animal-era band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9vfCg_OnTE
I think this is much better than Rock`n`Roll Animal live version. I think that seventies nightclubbing band Lou had that time didnīt fully fit in his music. Thatīs reason why Rīn`R Animal and Live are really not my favourite Reed live records, take no prisoners are much better. Also later American Poet that is recorded with Transformer-era band and Hassled in April at the same time as take no prisoner are better.

Talking about Lou & Metallica I must mention about Lulu. I was one of those who went into that negative hype about that album. Mostly because the View is the worst song in it and they release it first. I have listened it again quite recently and I have to admit I really like it even itīs not the greatest Lou or Metallica album. But itīs good quite a strange way.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|