Thread: death grips
View Single Post
Old 05.03.2012, 11:26 AM   #67
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Can that guy who never shuts up about insane clown posse fuck off from all hiphop threads, and probably all threads in general please? Thanks.

Just heard Death Grips, like it more that I expected as I don't like any of Zach Hill's previous things that I've heard, and I imagined from what I read that Death Grips would sound like a cross bewteen Anticon and Dalek, and in a way they do, but they don't suck like Anticon and they aren't boring like Dalek. The dude's rapping style reminds me more of Sensational than any of those (mostly awful) shouty rappers that guy was going on about.

FYI, I was responding to nikk for the majority of this thread, only his posts were deleted so it currently looks as if I were spamming.

Secondly, if you legitimately think that Death Grips has anything whatsoever on genre legends like Busta, and Onyx... then you are the one who needs to reconsider your own sense of worth before posting your opinions about hip-hop. This board is a spam-ridden wasteland, feel lucky that ANY ONE still posts here at all.

Oh yeah, and...

ps: death grips still sucks, i'd much rather listen to dalek.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|