View Single Post
Old 05.09.2009, 02:12 AM   #175
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I just want it noted the family tree on page 287 is mine, I created that based on Pete Frame's old rock family tree and gave a copy to Lee at that central park show in aug 2002. I had been working on it on and off since the early 90's so that they would use it without giving me any credit is, well just about fucking typical for some corporate artists I guess. very disheartening. you can't imagine as I'm paging throught his book, thinking its the coolest thing ever, and then finding my work appropriated. They changed the font, a couple of notes and dates, but the work is mine. Sigh. I feel poisoned. Anyone want to buy my Sonic Youth collection? Its like poison to me now. y'all can clap you won't see much of me around here anymore once i get rid of my no fun ticket..

I think that sy/editor didn't realize that that family tree came from you.
Did anybody else see his uncredited work in the book? The plan is to give credit to everyone who deserves it on the next editions.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|