View Single Post
Old 04.03.2015, 08:12 AM   #38428
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
EVOLGHOST - maybe deaf dude is hot for your girl?

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Why is everybody mad at that dude for being concerned? Girl comes to school with visible bruises im gonna call her man out too yo! Its funny, every body wanted to crucify ray rice until its your friend that maybe victim of abuse, then its "they should mind their business?"

My two cents, if a person, girl or guy, has visible injuries its moved beyond just kinky. Im not accusimg EVOL of anything btw, rather letting him know the line is thin and he should be very careful towhen tap dancing on it like the Temptations

why must you pollute the good?

i guess you're an example of what joaquín and his girl have to watch out for-- the rigid mind, the judgment without knowledge

====

ebolgoats - i was thinking last night after i wrote that some people can't handle different.

e.g. the guy who found out sje's kinky and not battered might be now more weirded out than ever

sometimes it pays to pass for normal-- even though it makes for an inauthentic public life. e.g. how gay people used to be forced to live closeted.

but a little camouflage can go a long way in some situations where a threat is best avoided.

best wishes to you & your girl don't let the prudes ruin your fun. maybe there are books out there on how to deal with squares, or maybe write to dan savage about what to do, ha ha-- no seriously. i like dan savage.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|