View Single Post
Old 02.13.2014, 10:30 AM   #5392
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Personally I kind of wish I played pad a bit more. I think it's a bit easier doing special moves, but I need the space to press buttons for combos n stuff.

Anyways...with a ps2/3 controller you can hold back(with the analog) and walk forward using the dpad. So when playing footsies, you are able to quickly react and block/walk back. Kind of takes a step out of reacting and allows you more time to counter. I was getting my ass whooped when he was doing this. I would try doing Elena's slide from max distance an he(Ken) just had to stop walking forward, which made him immediately walk back just enough to get out of range if my slide and counter with stand RH.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|