View Single Post
Old 08.10.2010, 08:32 PM   #2110
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I watch amovie when I wake up, I watch a movie when I go to bed. I also often have one playing when I'm at the computer. listen to music at the computer and when I drive (and I drive a lot, since I live in the country). I play video games in my spare time. As for filmmaking/music making, I'm always balancing that stuff. The last Scissor Shock album took 2 years to write, but it only took 3 weeks to record.. maybe a few hours a day.. some songs took an hour.. my movies don't take very long to make, it feels really natural to edit.. when people see how intricate a movie like currently untitled is, they're alway ssurprised when I tell them it took 10 hours or so to edit it all (but there's so much sped up footage that I probably filmed, oh, 15-20 hours worth of footage in it). It only took me an hour to animate, edit, and score an episode of blaze...

Keep in mind that I often go home for lunch from work and play video games or work on movies and shit on my lunchbreak.

I just make very wise choices with my time, I guess... maybe I'm just gifted..

Well, at least, I can say that's courageous. Seriously, I can't do that, I wake up very late and basically end up sitting on my ass and listening to music all day long... I'm too lazy to play video games hahaha but I still do from time to time and I just need to get back into a video game mood. Same goes for movies.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|