View Single Post
Old 10.28.2007, 04:17 PM   #23
adjectives-ex
bad moon rising

adjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's asses
kind of sad really i guess. from what i understand, though, he kind of started to get over it after a while. like post Scanner... I thought that book was kind of a purging of a lot of his madness- mostly that madness which was caused by drug use. i'm sure that he suffered from it for a long time.

The sister thing-
i thought that it was a dream...also something really similar to this happens in the book Confessions of a Crap Artist. a visiting girl randomly with a golden chain necklace. i don't know...

kind of interestingly-weird, but also an incredible author. one of my favorites and i think one of the best of our time.

s.
adjectives-ex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|