View Single Post
Old 10.01.2008, 09:34 PM   #10088
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Whoa deja vu.

Speaking of such, I had the most vivid dream of my life last night. I'm going to try to remember it/explain as best I can.

Okay, so my friend and I were sitting in an Italian cathedral and we were surfing the web for some reason and all of a sudden I'm reading something in Latin and I discover that it's been mistranslated. So I translate it and it comes out to say "pure power" or "total power". Then, out of nowhere, all these men in black cloaks come in the cathedral and everything gets dark. A man turns to look at me and his eyes glow red. There's mass panic inside the cathedral. So, I go outside and the sky is red and ash is falling. So, I'm like "Oh shit, the world is ending" Turns out, it apparently is. Just mass panic, I can't even begin to describe, it was SO vivid.
So, I run around like a mad-man for a bit until I run into my soul-mate. Lovely girl, average height, straight-brown hair, she's wearing a green and dark-green horizontal striped sweater with a yellow design on the front. (I have one without the yellow design that I love.), dark capris and low-top black chucks. I can't remember her name, not sure if I ever knew it. I believe it might have started with a 'S', though. For some reason, for the most part of my dream, she's always chasing after/looking for her younger brother (about 8ish, I'd say) because he keeps running off. She runs off and I see her several more times throughout the dream (at least 3). She always says "Josh" and "something/sometimes". Can't exactly recall what else she says, not sure if anything, but I know she is my soul-mate. Then I find her and we go to this balcony cafe and sit, both of us drinking water from glass bottles and for some reason the bottles are attracting flies, tons of them. Then I look at the sky and it is almost completely black with a faint hint of blood red, I look at her, she looks at me and smiles, then, blackness. I didn't wake up, the dream just ended.

I'm seriously creeped out by it because it was so fucking vivid.