View Single Post
Old 05.29.2013, 01:48 PM   #36564
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i slept 4 hours and the first part of the sleep was one of the most bizarre 'sort of sleeping paralysis' that i get.

I get this from time to time, mostly during horrible fever "sleeps" but sometimes when nodding off for a nap, my body totally passes out while my mind stays active, alert, and awake. I even tell myself, "Shit, I'm paralyzed again, I'm not yet asleep but my body is totally asleep." Then I synchretically blend my waking self with my dreaming self and shit gets weird.

Its not the same as active dreaming, when you are conscious in a dream state, because you are not fully immersed in the dream, you are as you've said paralyzed.
If you experience this frequently aside from when you have fevers or if it extends for longer periods of time than a few minutes you might want to get it check out. if you are having extended periods of this, it can negatively effect your recuperative sleep similar to problems associated with sleep apnea.

Could be stress, seratonin imbalences, drugs, dietary triggers, or just the advent of some epic Mesoamerican apocalypse

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|