View Single Post
Old 01.06.2013, 09:54 AM   #16948
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
almost forgot, during the past few weeks of holiday disruption i watched this:

the grey

aka, One Fucking Thing After Another

I saw it based on everyone's recommendation.

I want my money back.

Actually I think folks overpraised it here. It was okay. But a disappointment after all the praise.

I got a thrill when a wolf would come out of nowhere and snatch a guy from the frame.

Other than that, the existential crisis of Liam's very dull character has been better served in literature written a hundred years ago.

-----

HITCHCOCK- It was an okay, well-acted, glossy bio-pic. Yet considering the source, it sucked. I mean, it's a film about a great filmmaker, so show some respect and imagination. Instead, we get a cookie-cutter flick about an artist who bucks the system while dealing with personal problems and comes out on top. You've seen it before.

Also, Hopkins' makeup is absolutely grotesque after 10 minutes. I swear, it looks to be damn near falling off at one point.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|