View Single Post
Old 01.12.2011, 10:35 AM   #6
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Sounds like her voice is dropping (as is natural) - she's got a LOT thicker around the lower end of her register, getting into contralto (rather than her normal mezzosoprano).

Yeah, I noticed she sounded a bit different this time around; my realization was void of such fancy-shmancy tech terms, of course. I just wish her first single would have been more of a rock tune, something with a little guitar in it. Not only do I find that style more suiting to her talents, but I think it would've been a refreshing distinction from the rest of today's modern hits. This song sounds extremely Katy Perry to me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it would've been nice had it been more unique. But then again, it did reach #3 on iTunes within the first day that it was uploaded... so what do I know?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|