View Single Post
Old 08.28.2013, 08:20 PM   #619
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Thank you. Its taken five years for you to agree with me on this, but seriously, and fundamentally, thank you.

i didn't do it for you, i did it because the motherfucker is doing a carbon copy of dubya's playbook. the fucking gumption!

i've also embraced other ideas that infuriate you. so don't thank me at all. my non-interventionism goes right along with no "government programs".

unwanted consequences: of course the "surgical airstrikes" are going to get everyone and their mother involved (iran, russia, turkey, israel, the saudis, etc) and soon we'll have a fucking clusterfuck with shit flying around in all directions.

CHAAAANGE!

what he meant all along was-- he wanted our small donations. you know, like "spare some change".
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|