Thread: Revolution
View Single Post
Old 05.07.2007, 06:57 AM   #66
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
So, do you give in to fatalism, then? Marx himself never ever said that he was a prophet, and he surely understood that analysis has to be based on proven facts in order to instigate change. The fact that he's been calumniated for such a long time doesn't change the fact that he offered his writings/actions as an instrument for analyzing a possible strategy of positive change.

Edit - &&%$

me, a fatalist? not at all. i have NO IDEA of what the future will be, i don't believe in fate. i have notions and speculations but not certainty of any kind. i do hope that with gobalization we'll star to see international unions for example. but from that to predicting communism for all it's a bit audacious. if we've learned something about history is that it's unpredictable.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|