View Single Post
Old 02.14.2009, 05:17 PM   #19
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
skream has sucked ass for a couple years to be honest

2005-2007 is the hot shit

get all of these tracks

digital mystikz- earth a run red, misty winter,antiwar dub, ancient memories(skream remix), haunted,neverland.

coki(of digital mystikz)- tortured,shattered, red eye, spongebob,officer,mood dub

mala(of digital mystikz)-blue notez,bury the bwoy, a new life baby paris,miracles

loefah-beat them, root, goat stare, disko rekah, system

peverelist(techno style dub)- infinity is now,junktion,erstwhile rhythm

bass clef-cannot be straightened

goth trad-cut end,flags

nyabinghi-belgium chocolate

toasty-the knowledge,like sun

the bug- money honey and poison dart feat. warrior queen, jah war and skeng ft. flowdan

matty g- 50,000 watts, for the smokers, west coast rocks

rusko-acton dread,jahovia,soundboy target, too far, 2naQ, cockney thug, hammertime

l-wiz- girl from codeine city,egyptic

clouds- under the dancing feet

tes la rok- gunshot

tell what tunes you already like and i can tell you a couple hundred more, been into dubstep for along time and heard alot of tunes..........get everything on the labels DMZ,Deep Medi Musik, and Punchdrunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
i haven't heard of any, but i wouldn't be surprised if they started popping up.

then again, that'd be like an american grime artist. i don't know if that's possible outside the scope of the uk.

lol, some of the biggest tunes ever made are by american artists like matty g for example, not to mention how many killers have come from sweden and finland

as far as american grime, of course it can't really exist because grime is a ripoff of american genres hiphop and garage, and dubstep is a sub genre of garage...and garage started in new york and chicago, so what i'm getting at basically is that the ukcentric attitude is ridiculous and you clearly haven't been following the scene because there's been plenty of non uk artists making hits for years
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|