Thread: UK elections
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2017, 05:18 PM   #26
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I don't believe you can negotiate properly when whoever you're negotiating with knows you can't ultimately walk away. It's irrelevant now because the election result has put us in precisely that position, where we can't just walk away, but the original negotiation strategy of no deal being better than a bad deal seemed sound to me. The result's a disaster for me because I wanted a hard-brexit but I can't see why remainers or soft-brexiters aren't happy with it. Surely they're more likely to get their way now than would've been the case had the election not been called at all, or if the Tories had kept their majority.

Why do you want a hard brexit?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|