View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 08:11 PM   #69
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
this is all in such bad taste.

nasty comments towards everyone's comments on an otherwise nasty believable or not accusation.

bad taste guys. im ashamed I played apart in this nasty fiasco.

That's what I thought when I was hemming and hawing about posting this. I thought it would be unnecessary and stupid and tacky, but like I said, we never talked about the Jackie Fuchs/Kim Fowley allegations, and I didn't bring it up because it made me uncomfortable. But this is the kind of thing that needs to be talked about, partly because of how uncomfortable it is.

Nobody's trashing anyone here. Well, some are, but most aren't.

This is a board populated by fans of punk and its various subgenres. Not only that, but the people on this board are quite intelligent and opinionated about social issues and politics. I think it's partly our duty to talk about this and to listen to one another, and to avoid sweeping this shit under the rug.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather risk being wrong than say nothing and let myself fall in with the folks who don't talk about difficult of ugly issues when they have to do with respected figures in their community.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|