View Single Post
Old 12.12.2015, 08:00 PM   #49
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm. See, that's not what I'm about. Saying "all (X) sucks; only (y) is good." It's never that simple and that's where the worst kind of snobiness comes from.

But that seems really obvious to me, as I'm sure it is to most people.

I actually prefer keeping an open mind, and being open to accepting any sound that makes my ears and brain feel nice. Anyone who's following rules about what they should or shouldn't like is almost definitely missing out on a hell of a lot of good music. And nothing is that absolute. I don't generally like super basic alt rock either. In fact, I'm not really interested in it at all, but "The Day I Tried to Live" is an excellent song. My ears would be a little bit less happy if I didn't give myself the chance to realize that.

*shrug*
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|