View Single Post
Old 09.21.2015, 02:46 AM   #78
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Oh, i cant stand Plant's voice,indeed the only Zepp record i like is III where Plant is tamed a bit. If Zeppelin was instrumental id listen to all their music. You may want to pull up some Sabbath and reassess your Iommi comments

Yeah III's the only one I can stomach, too. 'Tangerine' and 'That's the Way' both work cos Plant sounds the least like 'Plant' on them. I'm not really in a position to assess Page's guitar skills so I'll take your word for it, and besides I prefer listening to Iommi's guitar stuff, anyway, even though I''d been led to believe Page was better from a technical standpoint. Not enough of a guitarist myself though to be able to say.

I suppose there's a little bit of Zeppelin DNA in every hard rock band but Sabbath have defined entire genres (Doom/Stoner). There's something very modern about Sabbath whereas LZ seem more stuck in their era.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|