View Single Post
Old 10.24.2019, 07:00 AM   #2965
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well well well time to eat my words

years ago i tried to watch fleabag and hated the character and even had a recent discussion with h8kurdt about it

but since the show won some emmys (i dont give a shit about emmys so it wasn’t that directly) the woman who wrote it etc appeared on... SNL was it? and i caught a youtube of her little speech saying blah blah etc and then while looking for a show decided, eh, second chance.

i was still not crazy about the character on rewatch of the first episode, but this time i liked the jokes better.

slowly by the end of season 1 i was hooked and now yesterday saw 4 of the episodes with prof. moriarti in them.

brilliant show really, so very well written, and yeah i take back what i said earlier, i take it aaaaaall back. turned out it was a lot more complicated than that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|