Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 11.26.2018, 11:10 PM   #117
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Honestly...the portability is what officially sold me on it. Now that I'm travelling more(because of family n shit), I wanted a handheld...but couldn't justify buying a Gameboy or PSP....this was perfect...and this is the first Nintendo I've had since the Gamecube...and even then...I only really had that for smash...shit...this is the first new Nintendo console I've bought. Honestly...I'm excited for Smash....I don't play it seriously, but still exciting to see everyone in it.

Oh yeah. See, I never travel so the only time I really would use mine would either be on my TV or like the toilet or something haha. But if you stay in the city and whatnot, I couldn't imagine a better timewaster for subway transports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
This is great...I love how Steam works. I wish I had bought more before....I missed out on some sweet Humble Bundles....

Autumn sale ends at like 3pm eastern tomorrow. I'm trying so hard not to splurge.

But yeah i'm just so glad that a lot of these Japanese games are finally getting PC ports. They recently brought both Yakuza 0 and Killer7 over - Chrono Trigger too! It's nuts, man. I'd buy Street Fighter so you could kick my ass in it... but it's $40 still

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Finished it this weekend, i think Saturday. I don't worry too much about all the lore/log filling scanning, and focus most on the needed scanning only. Meh @ 100% logging.

I'm a good chunk of the way through Metroid Prime 3 already as well. It's fairly guided and less exploration by necessity.

Yeah, I've never been much of a completionist, but I've always wanted to get around to this trilogy. I've heard nothing but great things. You playing on a Wii?

I've got all the gear to get my Wii remote to work w/ my PC... just gotta figure out how to make my emulator detect everything.

Hmmmm...
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|