View Single Post
Old 02.18.2007, 06:55 PM   #23
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
How is $25 dollars outrageous? They're a BIG name band on a major label and are some of the most important musicians of the 20th century. I'll pay 25 bucks to see them cuz I know it's worth even more.

I paid $50 for Bob Dylan (pricey but worth every penny), $40 for Flaming Lips (pricey but worth every penny), $35 for Mission of Burma/Pixies in Amherst (pricey but sooooooo worth it). Yeah it may not be a $7 Fugazi show but they need to pay their mortgage man!!!!

it sure is outrageous, all those acts you listed are waaaaaaaaaaaay mroe popular mainstream wise than SY....and $35 for MOB AND pixies is well worth it, 2 great bands, not just 1.

lets not get crazy with a big name band label....the average american has no idea who sonic youth are, but they know who eminem, 50 cent and britney spears are...not saying that a good thing, but you cant call SY a big name band....they barely had that status at the height of thier popularity. to us, people who ignore the mainstream for the msot part altogether, sure SY is a big band, one of my all time favs, but you cant compare their ticket prices to like U2 or Madonna and say its reasonable...for the bands i go see on regular basis..$25 is outrageous, but i guess with 5 members now on tour...its acceptable

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|