View Single Post
Old 02.18.2007, 04:29 PM   #22
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
yeah, toads was also close if not SOLD OUT, which i have rarely ever seen for toads....the crowd for SY was waaaaay larger than for dinosaur jr last august...now THATS connecticut fans for ya, they didnt let the fact SY hasnt played new haven or CT in 16 years or the fact SY has screwed CT in the past few years with cancellations stop them from going, or the fact the show was an outrageous $25.......theyre lucky anyone showed up

How is $25 dollars outrageous? They're a BIG name band on a major label and are some of the most important musicians of the 20th century. I'll pay 25 bucks to see them cuz I know it's worth even more.

I paid $50 for Bob Dylan (pricey but worth every penny), $40 for Flaming Lips (pricey but worth every penny), $35 for Mission of Burma/Pixies in Amherst (pricey but sooooooo worth it). Yeah it may not be a $7 Fugazi show but they need to pay their mortgage man!!!!

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|