View Single Post
Old 09.24.2015, 09:06 AM   #5482
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
I mean, the same can be said for crouch teching and unblockables too with delayed wakeup, invincible backdashes etc. There's always an answer to bullshit, but the biggest issue I have with 3s is how the OS exists in the neutral vs SF4's being strictly on the offense. Because there's zero risk with a parry in 3s, it leaves you open to play out the match as you normally would with an additional form of protection that's inherently built in.

While SF4 has it's own problems with making offense even more safe (FADC used to be horrible until the universal nerf) I'll still take that over how 3s makes it so you don't even have to guess on the defensive end and you can just basically implement an additional guard while playing the footsies game.