View Single Post
Old 02.02.2011, 09:54 AM   #7
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
OHHH! Duh at me. Consider ALICE IN BLUNDERLAND replaced on my list with FLAVOR BUD LIVING ("non-religious" version... haha. ie.. Gary Lucas' version, not John French's).

Those two albums from 1974 are like the Pantera glam rock albums or the Slayer non-Satan-worshipping albums or Bad Religion's psychadelic album and so on and so forth. They don't exist in the eyes of the fans.

Maybe Iīm a exception, because I like also those albums. Of course in Beefheartīs scale they are in the bottom, but if you compare them for some other kind of "entertain"-music (for example Earth wind and fire or Bee gees) I find them very good. My itīs some kind of pervert side of me, but I like entertain music that is sung like Beefheart or Tom Waits (Waits version of West Side Story "Somewhere" is just great!).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|