View Single Post
Old 06.26.2015, 05:47 AM   #33
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Holy shit! It's him! I'm naming my next cat Bytor.

Your search skills beat mine. I must've seen the dog and moved on without reading the description.

Anyway, I listened tonight. He was weeping. I might lay off for awhile.

Is that what you meant? No need? I wasn't sure.

And what's with this actual tweet?

At emergency room with my son ... nearly hit on his bike by a driver that was twitching so he may been on drugs.

At first this might illicit sympathy. But it was "nearly." And my first guess is dude was twitching because he almost caused an awful accident. PCP would be my second guess. Wonder if the kid's okay? He never really said...

or a heart attack or sneezing or any number of things

really this guy just found out his son was hit by a driver and is in the emergency ward and he's looking for a way to blame the driver as failing to live up to his conservative ideals and being a dirty hippie drug user.

so this guy is fucking nuts.

pass the popcorn