View Single Post
Old 05.04.2011, 03:39 PM   #26870
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
Certainly we're not part of Brazil's genetic pool. Certainly. I live here and I have no reasons of complaint. I don't hear woman complaining much, either. But I know americans are a whole different breed of pretty.
And while your ego-tripping on the death of OBL, let me tell you that this tiny 'island' has more history and has done more for humanizing the world than your pathetic nation ever will.

Ide para o caralho meu camone. Tu e os bifes.

have you ever had ladies throw panties at you because US NaVY SEALS killed the most wicked bad terrorist ever alive?? no?? lol!!! wow. that must suck!! over here in Gods Country, it's raining panties bro. who needs history when forecasts call for 100 years of pantystorms!!!???! lol
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|