View Single Post
Old 03.30.2006, 10:46 PM   #25
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundtrax
haha, interesting thread. i it made me think too. it seemed kinda kiss of 2 people with a bad breath... but its their one and only show of emotions in public. if they have a daughter they probably aren't that unexpirienced with kissing i guess lol (stupid things going through my mind)... or its just the way they kiss! if you look at john lennon and yoko ono, their kiss kinda looks the same in terms of its akwardness and wirdness maybe thats just the way real rock stars kiss oh poor kim and thurston, i hope they never read this thread, i guess it would make them feel frustrated :S oh, come on guys, its not such a bad kiss
what makes you say they had bad breath?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|