View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 11:15 AM   #40087
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
uh, looks like I'm a bit late ...

I used a Canon Poershot S1 IS, then "upgraded" (I'm talking years ago...) to a S3 IS, loved them, nice optical zoom, decent quality, but we're talking 6.0 Megapixel CCD, eh, quite outdated...

honestly, I think that unless you need the optical zoom nowadays some mid-high level smartphones could easily "work" almost as good as cheap cameras, so if the budget is really tight it's not that easy to find a worthy model...

Nowadays I use APS-C cameras, a Nikon D7000 reflex (had it for a few years) and lately I fell in love with Fuji's mirrorless x series (I tried an X-E1, which is quite "old" but wonderful to use even with vintage lenses, I think I'll "upgrade" soon to an X-E2s).

Sony makes great compact cameras, and great not-so-compact long-zoom cameras (RX 100 and RX 10) and great interchangable lenses mirrorless too (A6300 and their full frame models), but I'd say it's almost pointless buying cameras with sensors smaller than 1" nowadays. and the models I mentioned are quite costly... end of rant (end of my time to rant about cameras, at least), I'll be back for more when I've more time and I'm bored of real life ahahah.....

A DAY TOO LATE MAN!

But thanks for the info. Now I know I'll need to spend a nice amount to get a pretty solid camera.

And....Seattle is dope. We were pretty shocked when we arrived. We were early and decided to explore a bit before checking in. Wow. Pioneer Square was nice, but a wrong turn and BOOM you're in an alley with a shit ton of homeless people doing drugs. They seemed harmless and didn't bother us, but wow. We weren't expecting that. The seafood was pretty amazing. In fact all of the food we had there was awesome. Our experience was really nice. It's a city, but a lot of the times it didn't feel like it, everyone was super nice to us and nothing ever felt rushed. That city impacted me in such a nice way. I wish to return soon.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|