View Single Post
Old 12.22.2016, 10:59 AM   #2032
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
this article is either really, really funny, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr really, really sad. I vote for the former, since I am a bitter leftist :lol:

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/473884...ers-didnt-take

Dana Milbank: Trump voters didn’t take him literally on Obamacare. Oops?

I can even hear the old hag talking, you know, fuck these people. Trump said he loved the uneducated voter!!

"........... Trump voter Debbie Mills, a store owner whose husband awaits a lifesaving liver transplant; they got insurance through Obamacare, and Mills is hoping the law won't be repealed.

"I don't know what we'll do if it does go away," Mills said. "I guess I thought that, you know, [Trump] would not do this. That they would not do this, would not take the insurance away. Knowing that it's affecting so many people's lives. I mean, what are you to do then if you cannot ... purchase, cannot pay for the insurance?"

Mills, who supported Trump for other reasons, figured Obamacare repeal was just talk. "I guess we really didn't think about that, that he was going to cancel that or change that or take it away," she said. "I guess I always just thought that it would be there. I was thinking that once it was made into a law that it could not be changed." "
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|