View Single Post
Old 12.08.2016, 07:35 AM   #7818
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Yeah I watched it. The pace of that game was just relentless. I'd disagree that Dortmund looked lost. They were certainly holding their own in the game, but it's just they didn't take those early chances.

Good game though.
great game (for me at least)

the first half they did look disoriented though. trust me, i watch them every weekend and that wasn't "them".

maybe it was nerves, and the bernabeu, or that they're generally not used to facing players of such caliber *on every front* (with the exception of bayern), but they where throwing away such chances and being so overpowered on defense that it was a highly unusual performance. also a bunch of them are very young. madrid's players are grown-ass men.

this is why pulisic impressed me on that first half-- he seemed calm and composed and created many of those chances the others wouldn't finish. that boy's got cojones.

but anyway seeing reus and aubameyang finally fire up like that in dortmund's 2nd goal made up for all of the early frustration.

--

eta: just discovered ZM's first resurfacing after july....

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2016/11/...3-3-2-2-shape/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|