View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 04:30 PM   #54
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
what is trivial about getting something you have not paid for, with no cover art, w9ith no liner notes, presented in an audio format that the entirety of sonic youth find shitty, with no support given either to my favorite band's label, or themselves?

That is NOT trivial

are you trying to make the argument that if the person you are stealing from has money then it is OK? that is STUPID!

Dude my opinion is that a real fan of the music, artist or album in general wouldn't steal or download the album. I believe as a artist to have originals due to the fact I don't want the same to be done to my work. As for argueing with someone about download it's not up to me, we live in a so called free country & these days people just don't give 2 flying fucks about it! It's a shame that the new SY album has leaked, I wouldn't lie I would love to have a copy before the release. It's like having a new toy that no one else has but, I have not downloaded & I'm eagerly awaiting the release. I can let someone know that it's wrong but I won't shove it down their throught. Unfortunately people don't have the same heart & conviction for Sonic Youth as you or I may have. All I have to say is listen to the streamed version until the official release. SONIC LIFE..SONIC LUST...SONIC PASSION..Until..SONIC DEATH!!!!!!!!!!................

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|