View Single Post
Old 08.03.2010, 01:35 PM   #10
tough titty
little trouble girl

tough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's assestough titty kicks all y'all's asses
What a sick-ass show! Caught all of Sonic Youth and Devo on videotape (and Pavement the day before)! Unfortunately I had to miss the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion because they were playing a stage at the other side of the festival, so I had to watch Snoop (who rocked shit if you can over look the questionable lyrics!) since he was playing the stage right next to Sonic Youth who were to start playing as soon as his show ended.

Also got my Sonic t-shirt I bought at The 2006 Osheaga signed by everyone in the band except Steve Shelley (who wasn't around but I'll track him down next show!) thanks to my friend slipping me his VIP pass over the fence!

Oh, by the way, I'm just finishing up (finally) a proper DVD version of the 2006 Oshega Sonic Youth set now that I should have ready to share sometime this month. I've spent a lot of time smoothing out any shakiness in the footage cuz I want the DVD to be as good as possible since they're my all-time favourite band.

I mentioned to Lee that I videotaped them at both Osheaga shows and he was stoked and said he'd like to get copies!
tough titty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|