View Single Post
Old 11.15.2008, 05:12 PM   #52
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I have a slightly sunken chest (about an inch and a bit?) but none of my GP's have ever said it's a problem. Its worse on my left hand side a bit odd shaped but nothing major. I'm 24 now and the most annoying part is that after working 2 yrs as a coffee kitty I have pretty bad posture if I just relax, due to continually holding heavy stuff in front of me and reaching forward and what not.

I just need to start swimming again and do some core strength exercise to stretch out my muscles, which I've started recently and is already helping.

One of our customers was a pretty awesome remedial massuese, and I sat down and spoke to him one day about how fucked up my neck was.. it was clicking every time I turned to the right, which would be partly due to car accident and partly due to the job.. anyway.. apparently my whole front muscle section had become rediculously tight and my whole neck just the same.. and so I do still need to get that sorted out with some massage therapy..

I'm blabbing a lot but..

my point is do you still have to do core strength exercise? or did it fix most of yr problems? Im too old for surgury now, not that I would have really even considered it if I didnt have to.. but just interested to know how it is for you.

my chest was really bad. even after my surgery it's about an inch caved in. i think ti was about two and a half or three inches caved in. plus, i was so skinny so it looked a lot worse. i have a metal rod in my chest and that's how they did the surgery. the doctor said i could have it taken out at any time but i kind of like it in there.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|