Thread: the Who thread
View Single Post
Old 01.16.2011, 07:03 AM   #1
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe there is one already?

In any way I have to say I have appreciated that band long, long time. I think itīs one of the first punk bands although there was Sonics before(Somebody has said to me that Trasmen`s Surfinī Bird was the first punk song, but I think it was Eddie Cochranīs something else). Whoīs first albums are so energetic that very rare band in that time couldnīt do the same. In middle seventies their records start to getting a little bit bad direction, but I havenīt heard any totally bad record (I havenīt heard Face Dances and Itīs hard). They are one of the rare bands, who has made fine comeback album (endless wire, itīs at least as good as Who by Numbers). Their concert in few years ago was also very good (Daltreyīs voice was not in a total good condition and they were a little bit tired because it was their last concert on that tour). But in encores they play many songs from Tommy and I was in heaven!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|