View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 11:50 PM   #45
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I once said that graphics on video games are getting so good that I think eventually games will look better than real life and real life will look worse than a game. In the same way, I think the internet has slowly taken over reality, and only will moreso; I know people who seem to entirely exist online...

I do know it's way easier for people to be assholes, confrontational, and shitty online. Obviously but... I can count 4 instances in my life that stick out in my mind of a dude being shitty to me/about me/talking shit/being an asshole in general to me.. and then meeting them or being around them in real life shortly after and they're as nice as can be. So, it's not always just anonymity... it's the whole "not being face to face" with people thing.. so, in a way, I think the internet makes people a lot colder, too... I don't think those people are secretly assholes, I think they aren't assholeish enough to be an asshole in person, just on the cold, cold, lifeless internet worlds. Which, eh, might be worse, overall, but oh well.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|